Reckon Certificate for Bookkeepers
Ideal for bookkeepers who provide a range of bookkeeping services for a variety of clients using Reckon, this course will cover the following topics:.
- Setting up a new company for new businesses.
- Navigating QuickBooks.
- Creating and managing customers and suppliers.
- Creating and managing the items list in QuickBooks.
- An overview of how GST and tax codes are used in QuickBooks.
- Receiving payments from customers.
- Making and issuing adjustments and refunds.
- Paying and tracking bills in QuickBooks. .
- Reconciling and balancing accounts.
- An overview of reporting in QuickBooks
- Using the Audit Company File wizard to collate useful, high-level information relating to your company file.
- Review, troubleshoot and correct discrepancies in reconciled accounts
- Creating a Business Activity Statement report.
- Reviewing the BAS and checking for discrepancies.
- Creating memorised transactions.
- Creating statements for your customers.
- Locating, resolving and correcting discrepancies within your file.