Reckon Certificate for Accountants
Learn how to set up data files that are consistent with the general ledger program your accounting practice uses, as well as tips to ensure consistent reporting standards from clients.
In addition to focusing on Business Activity Statements and End of Financial Year reporting, this course will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the QuickBooks range.
- Setting up a new company for new businesses.
- An overview of QuickBooks preferences.
- Navigating QuickBooks.
- Setting up, modifying and deleting the chart of accounts.
- Setting up GST and tax codes.
- Tax Invoices, including fundamental elements in a tax invoice.
- Checking the accuracy of data entry for account reconciliation.
- An overview of QuickBooks reporting.
- Creating journal entries in QuickBooks.
- Completing a company file audit which collates useful,
- Using closing dates.
- Identifying Common errors and Troubleshooting when working with on client files.
- End of Financial Year processing, involving reports and the QuickBooks Accountant’s edition, as well as QuickBooks housekeeping and interim maintenance of data files.