Reckon Advanced Certificate
Ideal for existing Reckon (QuickBooks) users who want to get the most out of their software, the Reckon Advanced Certificate teaches more about Reckon (QuickBooks) reporting, as well as uncovering ways to use your company data to make important business decisions.
Topics covered by Reckon Advanced Certificate include:
- Advanced setup including setting up users and classes
- Advanced reporting to help you customise and filter your reports to suit your specific business needs.
- Establishing departmental cost centres to help you track individual aspects of your business.
- Inventory management to help you manage and track your business inventory.
- Issuing credit notes and refunds.
- Creating estimates, statements and progress invoices to help you manage your business better.
- Customising purchase orders and invoices by creating templates to match your business needs.
- Monitoring reimbursable expenses to help you track petty cash.
- Explaining Invoicing and cash sales to help you produce invoices for customers via mail and when utilising a point of sale solution.
- Budget set up, monitoring and reporting
Call 1300 123 181 for more details.
$399 per person.
Register early to receive Early Bird Pricing of $359 per person
Select a Date that Suits your Schedule…
Oct 2018Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 26 Oct 2018 – 26/10/2018 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Nov 2018Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 14 Nov 2018 – 14/11/2018 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 28 Nov 2018 – 28/11/2018 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Dec 2018Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 13 Dec 2018 – 13/12/2018 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 19 Dec 2018 – 19/12/2018 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Jan 2019Reckon Advanced Certificate - RC2 - 18 Jan 2019 – 18/01/2019 at 9:00 am - 3:30 pm