BAS with Reckon Workshop
Save time and money by learning how to produce your Business Activity Statement within Reckon (QuickBooks). The BAS and company reporting using Reckon course outlines how your tax liability and payments are handled within Reckon. Also learn the steps to locate and correct discrepancies when preparing a BAS, plus how to use Reckon to complete a BAS and pay tax liabilities.
Additional topics covered in the course include:
- Understanding GST and PAYG, which outlines how tax codes are utilised in QuickBooks.
- Setting up the GST preferences.
- Creating transactions with GST, which outlines how to enter bills and create invoices.
- Creating GST reports for the End of Financial Year and the End of Financial Quarter.
- Locating and correcting errors using advanced reports to locate incorrect data entries.
- Formatting and completing the BAS form, which includes setting up QuickBooks to track your businesses GST payable and receivables.
- Paying and depositing your GST amount, including how to record these transactions in QuickBooks.