FNS40615: Certificate IV in Accounting
Kick start your accounting career with Certificate IV in Accounting.
AVB’s Certificate IV in Accounting is the perfect starting point for a future career in accounting or financial services. It covers the basics including crucial accounting skills, planning and gathering information and computerised accounting programs. If your position requires you to complete Business Activity Statements (BAS) or other office tax forms, then this is the course for you.
This course is designed to reflect the role of contract bookkeepers or employees performing the role of accountant for organisations. This qualification is designed to reflect the role of entry-level employees who perform routine duties such as:
- Completing Business Activity Statements (BAS) and other office taxes
- Operational Reporting
- Producing basic management reports
- Producing basic job costing reports
- Preparing budgets
- Supervising the operation of computer-based systems
- Classifying, recording and reporting of accounting information
- Maintaining inventory records
- Managing a small office
What you will learn:
- How to establish and maintain an manual and computerised accounting system
- How to complete a Business Activity Statement (BAS) and other financial statements
- How to develop a bookkeeping management system
- Best practice procedures for general administration.
Why YOU should CHOOSE to do your Certificate IV in Accounting with AVB
- Maximises your employment options – Get the skills you need to work successfully with ALL Accounting Software Packages (not just one!)
- Work Anywhere – Nationally Recognised Qualifications mean that you’re not restricted to a state or territory.
- Get paid to study – Depending on your circumstances, you could be eligible for Government Assistance (conditions apply)
- Learn from Industry Experts – As practicing bookkeepers, accountants and financial planners, the AVB team have real world experience and they will share it with you.
- Self-paced online study – combines a comprehensive eLearning course, support materials, downloadable course materials with full phone and email support.
Please note: Certificate IV in Accounting includes all the modules from Certificate IV in Bookkeeping but one, as well as one extra:
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
Complete the form below to learn more about our Nationally Recognised Training