Complete the form below to learn more about our Nationally Recognised TrainingComplete the form below to learn more about our Nationally Recognised TrainingFNS40215: Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
Kick start your bookkeeping career with Certificate IV in Bookkeeping.
AVB’s Certificate IV in Bookkeeping will kick-start your exciting career as a Certified Bookkeeper or Registered BAS Agent. It is perfect for Administration Assistants or industry novices looking to up-skill, experienced Bookkeepers looking for a qualification and small business owners.
This course is designed to reflect the role of contract bookkeepers or employees performing the role of bookkeeper for organisations. Typical duties would include:
- Establishing and maintaining accounting systems,
- Ppreparing or assisting in the preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS),
- Processing payroll
- Developing management systems for organisations.
- General administration
What you will learn:
- How to establish and maintain an manual and computerised accounting system
- How to complete a Business Activity Statement (BAS) and other financial statements
- How to develop a bookkeeping management system
- Best practice procedures for general administration.
Why YOU should CHOOSE to do your Certificate IV in Bookkeeping with AVB
- Maximises your employment options – Get the skills you need to work successfully with ALL Accounting Software Packages (not just one!)
- Work Anywhere – Nationally Recognised Qualifications mean that you’re not restricted to a state or territory.
- Get paid to study – Depending on your circumstances, you could be eligible for Government Assistance (conditions apply)
- Learn from Industry Experts – As practicing bookkeepers, accountants and financial planners, the AVB team have real world experience and they will share it with you.
- Self-paced online study – combines a comprehensive eLearning course, support materials, downloadable course materials with full phone and email support.
Please note: To complete Certificate IV in accounting requires the completion of just one extra module. Please contact us today, if this extension is of interest to you.
Complete the form below to learn more about our Nationally Recognised Training